Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jack Walks!!!

Even though I am quite behind on blogposts, I couldn't resist to put up a few videos of Jack toddling around the apartment.

Thats right...after many months of cruising, Jack has finally taken his first few steps towards independence at 13.5 months. For the past month, he has tinkered more and more with walking...even sometimes amusing Papa and Mama by taking a few steps into their opened arms. But, I guess we have to thank one very rainy weekend in Barcelona and a much needed rainy day game to finally give him the little extra incentive to get moving. Now he is really unstoppable...he just loves toddling (but still probably prefers the much safer and quicker crawling mode of transportation).

We've even managed to take a few excursions outside equipped with his new pair of shoes and Mama's hand for holding...no buggy! Granted it takes 10 times longer to walk to where we want to go, and we only really go a few blocks...but the little guy loves it. He practically breaks into a run and laughs in excitement at the new little world he now gets to discover on foot.

These videos were taken with a one-man camera team, and unfortunately I forgot to tidy up the place a little before rolling the camera...but I think everyone should enjoy them nevertheless.

Watch me go!...Here I come!...

Still love to do that cruising thing...

3 comments:

Alexis said...

I love the first video... how he looses his balance at the end is the cutest thing ever. Great Job. He is so "comique".
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Pretty soon he'll be able to play tickle chase with Sammy and Evan :)

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Fantastique,c'est comme s'il courrait dans les bras de celui qui regarde la video...il a l'air si heureux et fier à juste titre.
Merci Marie d'avoir pensé à nous tous qui malgrés les kilomètres qui nous séparent, nous sentons si proches de Jacques.


Nanou