Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Few of Jack's Favorite Things

Since most of our family and friends don't have the opportunity to see Jacques on a daily basis, Alexis and I decided to take some videos of some of the things Jack likes to do best at 2 months old. Now don't worry, even though sleeping, eating and pooping are some of his most favorite activities right now...we decided to stick with some more fun, family-appropriate viewing material to start with! Below you will find videos of Jack flashing his new smile and making the hearts of everyone nearby melt (or at least his mom's!), Jack sneezing (since as you can hear in all of the videos he has caught a bit of a cold), and Jack enjoying his most favorite toy right now, he's mobile! Since he loves it sooo much, we decided to include 2 videos...one which shows what he is actually looking at and another showing just how much he can watch it. The little guy's attention span is amazing! He can watch his new mobile forever! (well at least 30 minutes or so...which seems to be forever in baby time). I hope you all enjoy!


Jacques Smiling

Jacques Sneezing

Jack's Mobile

Jack with his Mobile

4 comments:

Kassy said...

Hey Marie it's Kassy! Just wanted to say the videos were really cute, except for the 1st one because it didn't work. Please get it going i would love to see Jacques smile on video camera. Love ya, Kassy :)

Kassy said...

Hey Marie, Jacques was really handsome. You know I always sneeze twice too so he must take after me. Gram gram

Kassy said...

Hey Aunt Marie!! It's karly. How are you doing? the videos are absolutely amazing! I love them! I think the third one was the absolute cuteset because jacques was dancing in his big plushy crib. I never knew babies liked mozart that much. Things are good down here, can't wait till christmas!:)

<3Karly<3

Andrew & Becky said...

More posts, please! They're great!